Monday, 6 June 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Ideal Country, 2. wabi sabi weaving, 3. Untitled, 4. a thin-headed man (remodeled), 5. Bell's Palsy drawings, 6. Sketchbook, 7. Spot Geninne's pot at Diana's tree house. Hint: it's blue 😉 Encuentren el plato de Geninne en casa de Diana. Una pista: es azul, 8. "Who's that tramping over my bridge?" roared the troll.  (This fairy tale scared me silly in first grade.), 9. Untitled, 10. boy in corner, 11. 23485560012_bde2cd5b99_o (1), 12. bighairdontcare, 13. Reality Check, 14. taxi!, 15. ..., 16. 14p30, 17. JKPP François Devi, 18. Untitled, 19. Bowl full of cherries., 20. introspection / the blue door, 21. Vista lampadario, 22. warped this perhapsy, 23. Seres de mi cuaderno #drawingtothepeople #sketchbook #cuadernosrivadavia #urbansketching #urbansketching, 24. little book pages, 25. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello it's a warm June Monday here, and things are feeling a little summery..... Thanks always to my Flickr contacts featured in this week's mosaic. It's quite a monochrome (almost) one this week. Please follow links as always.

This week I am updating my shop - on Wednesday 8th June at 2pm. Expect to see a new selection of still life works, and continuing on with my timeless portrait series there will be a selection of new works on paper.... There will also be a new series coming to my shop: 'summer drawings'. I'll write a bit more about them tomorrow.

Blogging is a funny old thing: it is obvious to me that many people continue to visit and read this blog and thank you. There is a definite change in how people engage, especially now there is just so much else to look at. I know that I tend to spend more time looking at Instagram, for example, than other blogs. All of this leads me to wonder if I should change my blog's format, and so I am considering how to go forward from here. I do still wish to have a blog of some sort, but what sort?

Thanks always for reading here, much appreciated. And for following me elsewhere. I'll be sharing more new work tomorrow, so until then, I hope you have a good start to your week.


No comments: