Monday, 13 June 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. Untitled, 4. 10-6, 5. Digital, 6. man with red scarf, 7. sdfk, 8. june112016, 9. inspiring objects, 10. Cimetière de Montmartre, 11. Peint sur une porcelaine chinée sur des brocantes., 12. Untitled, 13. there's a sketch by rubens in here somewhere, 14. Paris, Marais, 15. Untitled, 16. sirens' song, 17. After the Rain, 18. New stuff., 19. sushi embroidery, 20. 15p17

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello to you, a rather overcast and cooler start to the week here, but the wild rose in our front garden is flowering beautifully, making shell-pink single flowers. Thank you to all my Flickr contacts for this week's mosaic images: a hint of pink this week. I hope you may find time to explore links.

I spent this morning painting, working on new gouache portraits, enjoying the endless possibilities..... This week I am updating my shop on Wednesday at the usual time of 2pm. Expect to see a new selection of paintings and drawings, always new ideas emerging. I will preview some of my newest work here tomorrow. I aim to not show everything in advance, so you have a one or two 'yet seen' artworks to discover....

Meanwhile, I have been writing a new series of 'tiny summer stories' over at my writing blog nevering. I post something every other day or so. These are short pieces, poems or first drafts of - some may become stitched works in the future - but for now I am just writing and sharing.....

Tomorrow I'll share here a post featuring a few new works - and say a little more about them.

I hope you have a good start to your week, and thank you for reading here.

No comments: