Monday, 27 June 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. Untitled, 4. Bishopthorpe, 5. collage982, 6. Rhyd Ddu, 7. printmaking-064, 8. :-), 9. Untitled, 10. . hush baby ., 11. Met a turtle in my painting travels. A happy turtle who came and sat next to me , chewing away in the shade. #mountlycabettus #contemporary art #painting #acrylics #turtle #Greece, 12. Adagio - Slight movement of blue plastic, 13. 1 June 2016, 14. Untitled, 15. Party, 16. t h o r n s, 17. A fragile clarity - 10" X 10" on linen (based on a vintage Helmut Newton photograph) #embroidery #embroideryart #contemporaryembroidery #bordado #broderie, 18. Lille, Wazemmes, les carreaux de l’usine sont toujours mal lavés, 19. 2016 - recherches carnet -  #art #sketch #sketchbook #portrait #demoiselledavignon #drawing #wedding #oilpainting #oil #painting #group #green #sick #crazy #face #illustration #experiment #modernart #contemporaryart, 20. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello again, last Monday of June - and a typical English summer's day here: sunny, breezy, with moody cloud on the horizon.... thanks to my Flickr contacts for the images featured in this week's mosaic.

Now, I have seldom mentioned world events or politics here - and I want to keep this space focused. But I do want to say I share the concerns of many people, about the near and long-term future. These concerns are deeply felt. It's my choice to be focused here on my art work and my creative world - so I want to keep this blog very much as it has been. I want you to visit here to find a space that may enliven, cheer and inspire. We need art - we really do need art - always and forever.

So, this week I am not updating my shop - I am busy working on new ideas and continuing quietly with ongoing projects. Later this week I hope to find time to share some images from/of my sketchbooks, and write a little more about them.

My next shop update will be July 6th - I'll be updating twice in July and once in August. I am already thinking ahead to autumn ideas and events. I am grateful to be so busy and thank you very much to everyone who had purchased artwork from me recently - really much appreciated.

Have a good week - more soon.

No comments: