Monday, 4 July 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. ·, 2. 30-6, 3. Miranda's hall, 4. window, 5. Duo., 6. muestra, 7. Untitled, 8. when she was strong, 9. Untitled, 10. 2-7, 11. Vienna, 12. Cumulonimbus, 13. sketchbook, 14. Battle of the Somme 100th Anniversary, 15. colorful sky, 16. 28-6, 17. interior, 18. late light, 19. Wij zijn niet op aarde, om anderen verdrietig te maken., 20. Wakefield, 21. Around atelier lately, 22. ·, 23. trying to keep the energy around, 24. Detail #worksonpaper #inthestudio #mixedmedia #contemporaryart #art #marylouiseevans #drawing #painting #markmaking #gesture #wildflowerstudy #ink #dark #dslooking #detail, 25. sketchbook

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, a happy July Monday to you - it's been an almost sunny start to the week here! Summer seems to be a fleeting thing.... Many thanks to the artists and photographers featured in the mosaic above. As always, I encourage you to click on a few links and discover more....

Today I've been painting and sketching, considering a variety of new - I will share more tomorrow. I spend quite a bit of time looking and reconsidering work, often putting it away for a few days and then taking it out to reconsider. I can be ruthless - there are times when something is simply not what I want and it is immediately binned. However, I will keep things that don't quite work, so that I can have another attempt at an idea. It's the challenge to share a certain vision that keeps me busy.... I am pleased with the work I made today and am learning over years to pace my working, to spend time sketching out ideas, to not so much plan as think it over.....

So - shop update this week on Wednesday. I'll be adding a variety of new works and I hope you may enjoy taking a look.

Thanks always and more tomorrow.....


No comments: