Monday, 11 July 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday


1. Birmingham, 2. Just made this!, 3. Study, 4. #wip #embroidery #embroideryart #contemporaryembroidery #bordado #broderie, 5. 18p61, 6. the washer's nap, 7. Untitled, 8. Untitled, 9. Untitled, 10. Pui Pui🌼🌷 1998-2016, 11. "PINES" in progress, 12. girl in pantalons, 13. Untitled, 14. Finished, 15. sandstone figuration, 16. Untitled, 17. a view from a dark tower, 18. Shrewsbury, 19. P1120484, 20. sketchbook, 21. Time clipping cupid's wing, 22. #clubdedibujo #piñas #sketchbook #painting #pintura, 23. The hopful gardener lino print, 24. sculpture study, 25. Untitled Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello again Monday - here's a new for you to explore.... thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's selection. As always a pleasure. It's a sunny, warm, kind of wants to rain sort of a start to the week here - nothing new! I am hoping we shall have some decent weather over the weeks ahead because so far this summer has been a bit lacklustre in the weather department. However, I would prefer this to a stonking heatwave.

So this week I am working on a range of new works, making sketches to go into my large-scale summer sketchbook (will share more about that soon) and planning ahead..... I am not updating my shop for a few weeks, next update is the 27th. Over the summer I am updating approximately every three weeks.

My plan is to share a few glimpses of new work and talk a little more about it - so expect another blog post in the next few days. Hope you have a good start to your week.

No comments: