Monday, 18 July 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Bulbus olfactorium, 2. ·, 3. Weighing the Heart, 4. chasing my tail. a combination of approaches., 5. wilted flowers, 6. 17-7, 7. 15 June 2016, 8. felt cloth, printed and stained., 9. Untitled, 10. Blue, 11. Untitled, 12. paper pieces, 13. Untitled, 14. Notting Hill Gate, 15. Set Piece, 16. Untitled, 17. /^^^\, 18. Ironbridge, 19. English summer, 20. ICAD 29 2016, 21. Untitled, 22. Untitled, 23. In the studio, 24. laddern, 25. flounder

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello, another Monday here again - and we're having a heatwave..... not a cloud in the sky right now. The heat is due to stay here in the south of England for a few more days before 'normal service' (eg. a bit mixed and cloudy) comes back to us..... Thanks as always to the artists and photographers featured in the mosaic - follow links to discover more....

I've spent this afternoon painting and have a growing list of ideas to explore. I'm looking forward to the summer weeks ahead, having my son home from school (my daughter is at work - how time flies). We plan to enjoy some days out, walks in the woods.... I am sure I'll be working away on plenty and will share more with you here. Looking ahead, I am putting some work aside for a show/exhibition coming up later in the year.

My next shop update will be on Wednesday 27th, usual time of 2pm I think (I'll comfirm nearer the day). Expect to see a new range of paintings, drawings and more.....

This week I hope to share with you a preview of new work and perhaps, yes, sketchbook pages!

Have a good start to your week

1 comment:

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

Thank you for including mine Cathy
Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead
Love Carolyn x