Monday, 25 July 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday >

1. DSC_0003 (9), 2. Pixie, 3. ..., 4. One House - cyanotypes 21x15 cm each  #cyanotype #3dcyanotype, 5. Untitled, 6. Akt and portrait, 7. Big sketchbook., 8. DSCF4101, 9. Shakesphere's gate, 10. Untitled, 11. dead language, 12. Untitled, 13. My friend and great artist, Maureen, 14. Untitled, 15. Untitled, 16. veils / screens, 17. 22-7, 18. Untitled, 19. Untitled, 20. Untitled with texture ‪#‎emilionanni‬ 2016, 21. ., 22. holey stitch, July 2016, 23. courtyard 26, 24. rabbit school, 25. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, it's a warm and summery Monday here in the south of England - I'm looking out at our parched-looking street, thinking it is a shame the local council have just been round cutting grass and cutting back all the wild flowers (weeds). We have had an abundance of clover, yarrow, bird's foot trefoil, and other delightful flowers. It seems wrong to be getting rid of them, especially as they are food for wildlife..... thank always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic.

I've just completed another painting in my still life 'pictures within' series of works - it's been an engrossing day.

This week: I am updating my shop on Wednesday at 2pm UK time. This is an update featuring many new works - each one quite special. I hope you may enjoy taking a look and perhaps you may find a new artwork for yourself.....

I'll be previewing a further few paintings tomorrow - until then, have a good start to your week.



No comments: