Monday, 15 August 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Backyard 3, 2. prospero dreaming, 3. ·, 4. Untitled, 5. Untitled, 6. Burnham on Crouch, 7. the hill, 8. More figs. They are in season. Can't be helped. #sketchbook #illustration #watercolor #figs #stilllife #fruit., 9. summer scarf, 10. Begonias - tiny 4x4 inch acrylic painting, 11. Untitled, 12. Untitled, 13. Roots #Yakushima #island #adventure #japan #japanese #trees..., 14. Untitled, 15. #wip #embroidery #embroideryart #contemporaryembroidery #bordado #broderie, 16. 10-8, 17. angel, after Paselino, NG London, 18. Fonthill Pottery, 19. felt, 20. landscape, 21. IMG_7081, 22. Untitled, 23. Untitled, 24. yarrow, 25. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, another August Monday - here we are in the middle of August and I'm looking out of the window at a deep blue sky. It's a breezy, sunny start to the week here, and we have been enjoying something like summer here in the south of England.... thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic.

A busy start to the week here - I've been sorting through all the work I've made in the past few weeks, considering what may be added to my shop on Wednesday. So yes, this Wednesday will be my August update - just one update this month, with a special selection of new artworks. I'll be updating at the usual time of 2pm. I do hope you may enjoy seeing all the variety of work - and as always I am happy to answer questions, and reserve works (one at a time, for up to two weeks).

My next update will be in early September. I'll be updating most weeks from September onward, adding a little and often, through to - (dare I say it) the end of the year......... but between now and then there is so much to look forward to. Exciting times for me, as I have been discussing artwork and layout etc.. with the US publisher of my book, due out in October. Much more on that in the weeks ahead.

Tomorrow I'll share here a few new artworks and write a little about them. I'm very happy with this newest collection of paintings and have been enjoying working in my sketchbooks and seeing ideas evolve.

More soon....

No comments: