Monday, 22 August 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. DSC_0003 (2), 2. Untitled, 3. drawing  2016, 4. Lydia's house #interiors #1950s #lydiamonks #collection #dollshouse, 5. Untitled, 6. sketchbook, 7. Untitled, 8. Son reads., 9. Zeitkapsel, 10. Untitled, 11. Living room table, 12. Derek Jarman's garden, 17 September, 1991, 13. Untitled, 14. la lessive, 15. study, 16. Think it's finished, 17. Industrial-#7-(Special-Deli, 18. 18 July 2016, 19. ©js_DSC_15134, 20. Gone, 21. village in Provence, 22. #dailydrawing #dailyproject 14.8., 23. Backyard 3, 24. prospero dreaming, 25. ·

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, another Monday - and a new mosaic for you to explore. Please follow links, if you have the time, and thanks always to my Flickr contacts. I'm writing this earlier than I usually do, as I have a busy day ahead. It's a white cloudy start to the day here but we are due to get another hit of warmer sun... It's been yet another mixed summer, weather-wise, but then that is quite expected!

Many thanks to everyone who visited my shop last week, following the 'big August' update - and thanks indeed to you if you were able to purchase/reserve artwork. I am very grateful to you, as this is how I make my 'living' and every sale of an artwork matters to me very much. It means a great deal to be sending my work near and far, I cannot say that enough. So much appreciated.

This week I am happy to be spending time with family but also working on new projects. I'm thinking ahead to autumn-inspired projects and all the things I want to explore in the months ahead. There will be some new 3-D paper sculpture works, more painting and drawing.... Plenty for me to consider, plan and create. I hope to share some of the process and write notes here.

I will be posting something here later in the week - a few glimpses of new work/ sketchbooks.

Have a good start to your week.

No comments: