Monday, 8 August 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday



Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello again, it's a sunny start to the week here - sunny with a brisk breeze. I hope you may have time to explore this mosaic and thanks always to my Flickr contacts.

This morning I worked on a new painting - enjoying the textures of acrylics on paper. I'm working on a variety of new work at the moment and will share more with you soon.

So this week I'm continuing on, making new work - and taking a few hours off to catch up with personal projects. It does seem that many people are on their holidays at the moment, and good for them. I'm not going away, but am enjoying some time with my family and for that I will always feel most fortunate.

My next shop update is next week - time will slip by - so yes, next week on Wednesday at the usual time of 2pm. This will be my one and only August update and so of course quite special....

thanks always and more soon

No comments: