Monday, 26 September 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Penzance, 2. 2016-09-23_09-05-46, 3. Untitled, 4. Servetportret, 5. Blooms 2, 6. Untitled, 7. *, 8. Spiffy, 9. Landscape, 10. 24-09-2, 11. after Velazquez, 12. Untitled, 13. Untitled, 14. Still in progress, 15. poster prints in Porthmeor Studios, 16. Peacock shop  #japantrip #kagoshima #vscotrip #vsco #monochrome..., 17. Watching Pride and Prejudice. Please find me a ball and a bonnet!  :-) #JaneAusten #sketchbook #drawing #watercolor #illustration #instaart, 18. small explorations, 19. IMG_20160924_174221, 20. Point and shoot, 21. Drawer full of outfits for BCUK, 22. Great Ormond St, 23. sep252016, 24. Still alive, 25. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello - last Monday in September (yes indeed) - a nip in the air this morning as I walked up the hill...... (it's hilly round here). So yes, hello to autumn. I enjoy this season, so long as it does not get too rainy and windy. I shall look forward to fine autumn sunshine and walks in the woods..... Meanwhile, my thanks to all the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. As always I encourage you to click on links and discover more....

I've had a busy start to my week, sending a parcel of artwork off to a gallery. It was very satisfying to put a selection together and I hope it will be enjoyed by visitors to the gallery (I'll share more details soon). The framed artwork looked just as I wished, and I did take photographs before bubble-wrapping, so I'll share some photos of how my smaller paintings look framed some time soon.

There are new paintings ready for my shop - and I hope to have a new, lovely and varied selection for you this week. I'll be updating my shop on Wednesday at the usual time of 2pm. Thanks always for your interest.

Tomorrow I'll share a 'new work' post - have a good start to your week.

No comments: