Monday, 10 October 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. rope, 2. In the studio today ..., 3. portrait, 4. I like your, 5. Autumn, 6. New platter., 7. Doorway #beautifuldecay #abandonedplaces #monochrome..., 8. 26p20, 9. Scenes from the life of plants XXXI, 10. body  2016, 11. two rays at the corner, 12. my favorite tree and its little, 13. jasmine tea at midnight, 14. Untitled, 15. childhood, 16. nuclei e asserzioni Emilio Nanni, 2016, 17. Printing block to paper (super close up), 18. Merkzettel f├╝r Au├čerirdische, 19. Vase, 20. EMERGENCIA, 21. Untitled, 22. Pine Cone Study, 23. sketchbook pages, 24. Highbury, 25. hearth

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello, a good Monday to you - thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic.... It's been a beautifully sunny if chilly start to the week here. A lovely autumn day, with plenty of blue sky. The leaves are slowly turning and falling, the days are 'drawing in'..... I remember hearing that phrase as a child and always imagined someone, with a lot of pencils in their fist, scribbling out the daylight.....

This week - I've been painting today, a new one called 'magpie walk' - I'll hope to have photographs to share with you tomorrow.... As you may imagine it is another in my ongoing series of woodland-inspired works. I'm hoping to get inky tomorrow and make some monoprint drawings.

My shop will be updated on Wednesday - usual time of 2pm. Thanks always for your interest, it is very much appreciated.

More tomorrow.... have a good start to your week.

No comments: