Monday, 24 October 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. pond / 2, 2. Dear deer - a new print fresh from my darkroom. See shop link in..., 3. Plum tomato, 4. hello autumn .., 5. S/T, 6. 27p56, 7. Auzolagun, 8. after Velasquez, 9. Chandelier, 10. *•✿., 11. #Subte #BuenosAires #gente #cuadernodegente, 12. Portrait 😊, 13. man with a horse tattoo, 14. sketchbook, 15. Untitled, 16. Time For Reflection, 17. 11 October 2016, 18. life drawing, 19. life drawing, 20. give it enough, 21. Fattened pods pop burst in the warm silence of summer, 22. . et pendant ce temps ., 23. ghostly dawn, 24. ·, 25. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello - another October Monday, and a chilly start to the week here - the trees are becoming bare and there's a nip in the air.... Thanks always to the artists and photographers featured in this mosaic. Please follow links to discover more.

I am not updating my shop this week - as I am busy working on new paintings. It's a lovely thing to be quite so busy, and so here I am making work for my shop and also for galleries. So I'm deep into the painting this week, and will hope to share a few new ones with you here at the weekend.

NEXT SHOP UPDATE: Wednesday 2nd November at the usual time of 2pm (UK).

My shop should be updated most weeks through November and into December. At the end of December and into the new year I'll be taking a short break. Of course I'll always let you know here when the shop is being updated, so please do check here (or on my shop site - see 'shop news').

This afternoon I just completed a painting titled 'Silver and Gold' - a gouache work. I think this one will be heading to The Edition Shop. They will have a new selection from me in November.

Have a good start to your week, stay warm and bright.....

1 comment:

Tina Gilmore said...

Beautiful mosaic Cathy, i always look forward to seeing them. Your silver and gold in gouache sounds intriguing. I couldn't get the Edition Shop link to work. xx