Saturday, 15 October 2016

my work in other places

I am delighted to have been asked to sell a selection of my paintings via The Edition, an online gallery, based in the UK. A selection of new paintings are now avaiable - a few have sold already. The Edition stocks work by a variety of excellent artists (and myself), and is very much worth a look.

http://www.theeditionshop.co.uk

I expect to be sending more work to The Edition in the months ahead.

Of course I am continuing to sell directly myself, via my own shop (updated most Wednesdays).

**

The Oriel Myrddin Gallery, in Carmarthen Wales, has a Makers Market coming up - starting October 22nd, featuring a variety of craft and art. I have a selection of framed and unframed smaller paintings included in this exhibition. If you are anywhere near this part of Wales please do visit!




This allows me to show you one of my smaller paintings (featured in the above exhibition) - framed. 



Quickly photographed as I was packing up to send..... This is one of my smaller sized gouache paintings (12cm x 9cm) and has been framed in a 10inch by 8inch frame. You may see it has a thick mount border, lending the work a clean presentation. This is an example of how to frame - if you purchase an unframed painting from me, you have, of course, a variety of options. I know some people opt to frame my work in smaller frames, larger, or vintage frames, grouped together on a wall....

Have a good weekend

No comments: