Monday, 7 November 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Green Man 4, 2. Untitled, 3. Middlesbrough, 4. bookish, 5. 381898966_211, 6. alchemy, 7. down to the sea again, 8. Untitled, 9. accending  staircase to Arnolfini's wedding, 10. Mirror self portrait IV, 11. Untitled, 12. Strange to meet, 13. i  s  l  a  n  d, 14. Blow, 15. Plant, 16. Dappermarkt, 17. Untitled, 18. Untitled, 19. looking west, 20. Freckle splash-dot bowls., 21. Herbstvogel, 22. 31p24, 23. marĂ­a paula juliana, 24. Untitled, 25. 10

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, a happy November Monday to you - well actually it's my birthday today... it's been the usual chilly sort of a day, with hints of sunshine. I've been very busy painting all day and so am posting rather later than usual. Thanks always to my Flickr contacts for the images in this mosaic - please do click on links and discover more.....

So yes, a busy start to my week here. I've just put down my paint brush and eaten a slice of birthday cake. I am busy making new paintings for my own shop and other places.

There are now new paintings available at The Edition Shop online gallery - if you would like to take a look - please do as several have sold already.

I'll be updating my own shop on Wednesday at 2pm (UK time). I update most Wednesdays, same time. I get emails asking if I have a mailing list but at the moment I am keeping things simple - same day, same time updating. Please follow me here and over at Instagram to see previews and the work I am creating. Thanks always.

Have a good start to your week. A post of new work tomorrow.

1 comment:

mimi k said...

Happy Birthday! Thank you for including my Green Man in your mosaic. Lovely!