Monday, 21 November 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Cortigiana 2, 2. Untitled, 3. Casellario, 4. Untitled, 5. Untitled, 6. Lea Valley, 7. Morning light. November in Suffolk. #Suffolk #trees #light #view #sun #morningsky #lowsun #silouette #warmth #autumnlight, 8. image, 9. Untitled, 10. Untitled, 11. In the midst of it all, 12. BrĂ¥te, 13. woodwoolstool harlequin herringbone pattern, 14. corsage kiss, 15. Untitled, 16. Encre et aquarelle sur Arches A4, 19 novembre 2016, 17. Hotel room on brown paper, 18. Untitled, 19. Untitled, 20. Still. #kenrokuen #japanesegarden #reflection..., 21. Above II, 22. Untitled-4, 23. ., 24. Autumnal leaf enjoys his final days in Amsterdam., 25. .

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello again, and thanks to all the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. Follow links to find out more. It's been a particularly dark and damp start to the week here. I've been working with added daylight - a daylight bulb in my anglepoise lamp and a daylight bulb in the ceiling. But it's not as good as getting a good dose of the real stuff.... ah well, it's that time of the year. When a moment of sun arrived, I grabbed my camera and quickly took photographs of recent work.

So I am busy as ever, working on new paintings and more. There will not be a shop update this week, as I am focusing on making new artwork - and am also soon to send a package of new paintings to The Edition Shop. They will no doubt offer the new paintings - a series of gouache portraits - some time later this week. I'll keep you posted here/ over at Instagram.

My next shop update will be next week - Wednesday 30th November - at the usual time of 2pm. Expect to see a lively mix of new work, in a variety of media.

Looking ahead to December - I am going to be sharing an online poetry project. There will be a new poem posted over at my writing blog nevering, most days in December. To find out more please read my post here.

Have a good start to your week.  I'll share a post of new work some time later this week.



No comments: