Tuesday, 1 November 2016

new work

a robin spoke

'a robin spoke' - gouache on Fabriano paper


I have a variety of new artworks to add to my shop tomorrow. Above is one of an ongoing series of woodland inspired paintings, in gouache.


Throughout November I hope to offer a selection of monochrome gouache works on paper. These will have a wintry feel, inspired by my sketchbooks, figures in my paintings and the English landscape. The artworks seen here each measure 14cm x 10cm (so about postcard size). They are painted on my favoured Fabriano paper....

monochrome gouache works

These are just some of the artworks - I hope you enjoy seeing the whole selection tomorrow - 2pm UK time

PLEASE NOTE: the clocks went back in the UK last weekend, so if you are elsewhere, please do check the time, thank you!


2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

VERY cool!

Stefanie Seltner said...

beautiful, i love the monochrome ones, the trees
x Stefanie