Sunday, 27 November 2016

new work

a weekend post - showing you just a small selection of the new work coming to my shop next Wednesday....

a selection of gouache works

there will be a lively mix of new original gouache works - sizes vary..... These are distinctive smaller artworks that may be displayed singly or grouped. Most will be sold as individual works, though there are a few that I am selling in pairs....


Winter Bonnets

winter bonnets - a new gouache painting on Fabriano paper

woman in interior (rusts and greys)

woman in interiotr (rusts and greys) acrylics on Fabriano paper

a work I am particularly pleased with - there will be just a small selection of larger works in my shop this coming week - and beyond that I'll be focusing on the smaller works as we head toward the end of the year.....


No comments: