Monday, 5 December 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. recovering self, 2. P. Oudolf garden december 2016, 3. sketchbook, 4. Lumen print 17, 5. The Filterbeds, 6. Balloon Seller - Leicester Square, 7. Night wanderings again… #detailsdetails..., 8. Untitled, 9. sketchbook, 10. blind daughter, 11. #The Sighting" $200.00 plus shipping, 12. nowhere trail, 13. I live in the cradle of your arms and the root of your song, 14. DSC03957, 15. leftover candles, 16. dezemberlicht, 17. December mood, 18. concerto, amsterdam, 19/11, 19. Contemplation on a Branch #shelleysavor #bird #branch #city #tree, 20. Before we were mortals - 5"x7" on linen #embroideryart #embroidery #bordado #broderie, 21. Frosty, 22. 319-2, 23. hare, 24. dimensions & extensions, 25. 27.11.2016

Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Hello, a happy December Monday to you - it's been a chilly start to the month here, with a touch of frost each morning.... Many thanks to the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic.

This week I'll be updating my shop on Wednesday - at the usual time of 2pm - and this will actually be the last update of the year. I had planned to update next week, but having considered my commitments and energy levels, I have made a decision to focus on this week and then consider work for early next year. Thanks for your understanding.

So this week I'll be offering an eclectic mix of new original work and I hope you enjoy taking a look. If you live outside of the UK please consider the possibility your package may not arrive before Christmas, but I am as always happy to send worldwide. Also please note I am not reserving any new work - as we are close to the festive season and this is my last update of the year.

Tomorrow I'll show here a small selection of new work. Have a good start to your week.

No comments: