Monday, 12 December 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. IMG_20161208_135145, 2. Untitled, 3. sketchbook, 4. wip, 5. Untitled, 6. a forest in my mind, 7. *, 8. Farnham, 9. while it's hot., 10. Teapot head woodblock, 11. dasha nuda, dorme, 12. nue 4517, 13. Blue, 14. Kitsune. #fox #fushimiinari #kyotojapan #shrine #detailsdetails..., 15. Wo um halb drei der Mond zu sehen ist..., 16. icy morning, 17. the sedge winter, 18. Film, 19. The room, 20. STUDIO, 21. 5 December 2016, 22. Untitled, 23. Muxua II, 24. Untitled, 25. recovering self

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, another Monday - and as we edge toward the end of the year, I am looking out of my window at a murky, so damp day... It has just got murkier and murkier as the day has gone on. So I am pleased to be able to work at home today, sorting paperwork, making marks in sketchbooks and getting on with this and that. Thanks always to my Flickr friends and the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. I hope you may have a moment to discover more beyond the links.....

So this week - no shop update as you may know - my next will be early on in the new year. I'll let you know details closer to then. I am working quietly on new ideas, considering and planning ahead - and catching my breath a bit, as the past few months have been intense, working most days and not thinking of much else! I am grateful. Thanks always for your interest, big thanks if you have purchased from me this year. Sorry if you were not able to purchase the artwork you wanted to, as things have sold quickly some weeks. I do appreciate this opportunity to share my work and send it near and far....

Also this week, I am continuing on with my poetry/photo project over at my writing blog nevering. It's not too late to visit there and read, when you may have a moment. Thanks to you if you are reading. I hope I may have some kind of physical publication out in 2017 - but we shall see....

Later this week I hope to share some of my sketchbook pages here.

Have a good start to your week.


No comments: