Monday, 19 December 2016

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. thestudiogarden Geranium, 2. Untitled, 3. faltering steps, 4. Grandma's front porch: where I got my first boyfriend kiss, and where she met me at the door and said, "Welcome, granddaughter.", 5. Untitled, 6. Untitled, 7. ungovernable zoom, 8. To you, 9. Clifton Without, 10. funface, 11. Untitled, 12. Ortensia su tela, 13. Trace, 14. Happy Friday! #tanuki #ohhello #japantrip #tokyo..., 15. Untitled, 16. ©js_DSC_54413, 17. sketchbook, 18. Untitled, 19. "OVERLOOK" Woodcut (detail), 20. plants, 21. Untitled, 22. Millbank, 23. Folded pen lettering. Walnut ink with Tim's folded pen on Strathmore 300 charcoal paper., 24. Bradford (statue of J B Priestley), 25. blue book, 26. Bethnal Green Rd, 27. Sipario, 28. Leaving the train - Kings Cross, 29. Untitled, 30. Untitled, 31. This big! #senseofplace #naturephotography #arashiyama..., 32. Detail from Fugue, 33. Man seated on child's chair, 34. Not asleep, 35. poen, 36. walk Created with fd's Flickr Toys

 Hello, a happy Monday to you - and it's been another foggy, damp start to the week here. I can't remember a recent December quite so fogged over.... I'd much prefer bright and a little frosty but perhaps we'll get that soon enough. Thanks to all the artists and photographers featured in this week's mosaic. A big thanks to everyone who has been featured this year. And thanks if you have been following links etc... There will be no mosaic next week.

This week I'm working on my sketchbooks, making a start on a few new works for the new year.... I've been baking and attempting to get into the festive mood..... Christmas and new year is usually a relaxed, quiet time for my family and I.

I know last week I promised a sketchbook post -but did not get round to it. So hope to make time to do that here this week.

Thanks always for reading here over the past months. It's been a pleasure to share my work and ideas here with you. I'll be making some changes to my blogging in the new year. I'll of course let you know all the details.

No comments: