Tuesday, 6 December 2016

new work

I have a varied, lively and lovely selection of new work - coming to my shop tomorrow.... This will be my last update of the year. (Over the next few weeks I'll be working quietly in sketchbooks, planning for next year and continuing with some writing projects).

So here is just a few of the new artworks for tomorrow's shop update and I hope you may enjoy seeing the entire selection.


house by woods

'house by woods' - acrylics on Fabriano paper - a textured work with lots of interesting mark-making.... And yes trees are a dominant theme of this year......

foraging for green

'foraging for green' - a gouache work.... There will be a varied selection of works in gouache, various sizes, including smaller.....

footed bowl with feathers

a still life work - as I always try to add at least one new still life to my shop - this is 'footed bowl with feathers' and is acrylics on Fabriano paper

No comments: