Monday, 16 January 2017

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. ., 2. Stationary sketches, 3. le parti #EmilioNanni   2017, 4. Untitled, 5. A tree line, 6. "shadow deepens shine", 7. 14.1.17 moving the Stars Wars box, she wouldn't take the mask off, 8. Untitled, 9. Untitled, 10. Arundel Tomb, 11. Untitled, 12. Untitled, 13. little frames, 14. Untitled, 15. 15-1, 16. sketchbook, 17. just keep going #wip, 18. Untitled, 19. Woman doing needlework in the snowy morning, 20. Finished!, 21. early bus, 22. sketchbook, 23. puente nuevo, ronda drawing, 24. 13.1.17 the chequered cloth, 25. One hour winter

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, another Monday in January.... and another chilly start to the week. I hope you may enjoy the images in this week's mosaic and thanks always to my Flickr contacts.

I'm not updating my shop this week.... I am instead working quietly and taking time to make new paintings. I'm also considering new ideas in my sketchbooks. Looking forward to sharing more with you in the near future.

There will be a preview post featuring new work - some time later in this week.

Meanwhile, just to note my next shop update should be next week: 25th Jan.

Have a good start to your week

No comments: