Monday, 9 January 2017

mosaic Monday

mosaic Monday

1. Layers Of Time - 7, 2. Untitled, 3. Quiet conversations, 4. Untitled, 5. 8.1.17 after Veronese, 6. winter garden, 7. PB181989_edit, 8. 7.1.17 after Veronese, 9. Bloomsbury, 10. connected dots / trajectory, 11. 2017 first sketch, 12. Untitled, 13. Untitled, 14. Lumen print 22, 15. sketchbook, 16. Detail., 17. #abstractart  All paintings for sale. Just ask if interested, 18. laissez-faire, 19. 6-1, 20. Bethnal Green, 21. 31 December 2016, 22. Following one star, 23. Spring at Trevethick street, 24. *, 25. over St. Ives rooftops

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Hello, a happy Monday to you - and it's been a damp, mild sort of start to the week here. Thanks always to my Flickr contacts and please follow links to discover  more......

I've started this week with painting - exploring interiors.... But I am working on a variety of ideas at the moment. Focusing on gouache, with a little ink drawing to loosen things up now and then. As the year began I did not make any resolutions, but long-term am aiming to pace myself, not pile on the pressure too much and to give myself time to explore....

There will be a small selection of work in my shop this Wednesday. I'm aiming to update most Wednesdays - a modest offering each week. I'll hope to share a new work post tomorrow.

Have a good start to your week.


No comments: