Monday, 6 March 2017

Monday

three smaller landscapes

smaller paintings - landscapes in gouache


Hello, it's been another one of those busy Mondays..... I am glad to say we've seen sunshine and signs of spring. Still chilly, but feels less wintry. I've been painting today, buying supplies, sending orders, visiting the library.... All these things go into a working day. Anyone who thinks an artist simply paints - (does anyone think that?) - will be wrong, of course. No two days are the same, I'm always challenging myself.Some days are better than others. I'll never be the kind of artist who can simply sit down and paint perfectly, I have to work at it until I am happy. I have to keep myself interested, absolutely....

I'll share some new paintings with you tomorrow. My next shop update is this week: Wednesday at 2pm (UK time).

Hope you are having a good start to your week

No comments: